As more organizations look for ways to reduce costs and conserve capital, many are turning to managed print services as a simple way to get a handle on largely-undocumented, unpredictable and often excessive annual printing expenditures.
PRINTEC managed print solutions can reduce printing costs by as much as 30% & more. Solutions are customizable and provide a flexible, hassle-free way to procure printing hardware, supplies, service and support in one convenient, bundled contract.
A managed print solution begins with an audit to analyse and document usage patterns and get a handle on where inefficiencies exist and improvements can be made. Done properly, the audit details valuable information including the number and type of printers, locations, users, what services/supplies each requires and how efficiently each is being utilized, both in terms of usage, amount of machines currently in use and required ink type.
Managed print solutions provide estimates on the number of toner and ink cartridges, maintenance kits and other supplies that will be required during the next several years based on current and anticipated print volumes. These solutions can also help determine the right mix of printer types for the environment.
Consolidation is Critical
Consolidation isn’t simply a matter of eliminating redundant and high-cost devices. Combining multiple devices into a single, multi-functional unit also positively affects the bottom line. It eliminates wasted paper and other consumable supplies, reduces power usage among those devices by as much as 40% and increases security by making it more difficult to print, copy or fax potentially sensitive information.
Out with the Old, In with the New
PRINTEC managed print solutions provide information as to whether or not it’s feasible to leverage the productivity and money-saving benefits built into the latest printer technology while helping to manage costs and conserve capital.
How do you justify the expense of new printing technology when revenue and budget dollars are tight? New printer tech provides ROI fairly quickly because it usually contains cost-effective features, including:
- Better Price and Performance – Total cost of document production is one-third to almost one-half less when paper, ink, energy drain and service costs are considered
- Additional features and functionality – Most new technologies feature automated ordering, enabling the printer to analyse what it needs, order it from a supplier and have it arrive prior to supplies running out
- Less Energy – New technology provides warm-up features that are more energy efficient
- Reduced physical footprints – Consolidating to fewer devices frees up needed space
- Uses Fewer Consumables – Ink toners contain much more ink, reducing the need to change them or fill the supply closet as often
- Less Paper, More Productivity – The two-sided print feature available on many new printers saves trees and paper costs while reducing time spent constantly filling the paper tray
- Lowers Maintenance Costs – New technology lasts longer reducing the amount of service calls, new toner-based printers are easier to self-service and most new products include a maintenance service package in the cost
As part of a managed print solution, anticipated volumes establish the price of supplies and service, guaranteeing them for the term of the agreement. This enables organizations to pay only for their needs, usually with no minimums, escalators or page counts to manage.
CONTACT US TODAY to get a FREE ASSESSMENT & LEARN & ADOPT the MOST EFFECTIVE PRINT COST SAVINGS SOLUTION! Whether you are a small business or large, we have TAILOR SOLUTIONS and a DEDICATED RELATIONSHIP MANAGER FOR YOU.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENQUIRY!